The Family Team at Drystone Chambers offer a professional yet friendly service to clients. We appreciate that this is a very difficult time for you and are sensitive to this fact in our dealings with you. We act in all areas of family law including Children Act and Care Proceedings as well as Divorce and Ancillary Relief.
In Children Act and Care proceedings we accept instructions on behalf of Local Authorities, parents and Children’s Guardians and deal with matters at all stages from emergency protection, interim and final hearings and placement for adoption.
In Divorce and Ancillary relief matters our barristers deal with Ancillary Relief and other financial applications, covering all aspects of matrimonial finance. This includes dealing with foreign assets and jurisdictional issues, financial provision for children and the financial rights of unmarried couples.
We can offer advice or representation in the following areas:
- Ancillary Relief at all stages- FDA, FDR and final hearing and Section 37 protection of assets.
- Asylum Applications
- Care Proceedings
- Child Abduction
- Domestic Violence
- Human Rights
- Inheritance Act Applications
- Injunctions/non-molestation orders
- Judicial Review
- Mental Health
- National Assistance Act Cases
- Private Law Children Act Applications
- Provision for the Elderly
- Registered Home Act Applications