Kassia joined chambers as a pupil in September 2018. She accepts instructions in all areas of crime in the Crown, Magistrates’ and Youth courts.
Prior to joining chambers, Kassia worked as a legal secretary in-house at a leading university, and before that volunteered for the Personal Support Unit, providing support and guidance to witnesses and unrepresented parties at court.
Areas of practice
- 2016 University of Law – BPTC (Very Competent)
- 2015 University of Oxford – BA Jurisprudence
Associations and Memberships
- The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
Prizes and Scholarships
- Feb 2016 Southampton Inns of Court Moot Winner
- June 2015 Oxford Law Faculty Prize in Medical Law and Ethics March
- 2015 Inner Temple Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award
- 2015-2016 Inner Temple Exhibition Award (BPTC Scholarship)
- 2015 Academic Prizes: Jurisprudence and Administrative Law
- |2014-2015 Keble College Academic Scholarship